Dear Prospective Student:
We are excited you are considering a career in barbering and even more delighted that you are considering Quality Barber College. We understand the necessity of providing quality training to all our students and we are dedicated to your success!
The major goal of Quality Barber College is to provide each student with an education that will do the following:
· Prepare the students to successfully pass the State Board for Barbering Examination with confidence.
· Assist the students in career placement.
· Aid in developing the student’s entrepreneurial skills.
Hours of Operation: Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Closed Sunday and Monday
Student class hours vary, according to part-time and full-time schedules.
Courses Offered Hours Required Tuition
Class A Barber 1,000 hours $4,500.00
Class A Barber Crossover 300 hours $2,000.00
Barber Instructor 750 hours $3,500.00
Barber Instructor (1 yr. Experience) 500 hours $2,500.00
Tuition and other requirements needed to start:
· Minimum $500.00 down payment for full-time or $300 down for part-time.
· Tool kit list will be provided. The estimated cost for an entire kit is $750.
· Course book is $150.
· One work smock is $30.
· One Student Permit is $25
· Student uniform consists of khaki or black pants (belt must be worn), white or black t-shirts and closed toe soft soled shoes.
· Two passport-sized photos.
We begin classes weekly and look forward to you joining our team. Please do not hesitate to contact the director, Monica Freeman or Niki Scott, to schedule an interview and get ready to begin an exciting and fulfilling career in barbering, at Quality Barber College where “Quality is always in style”.